Whether it's a large family reunion or a romantic vacation for two,
when you're planning your next trip, don't forget to pack your travel
insurance. Vacations can be full of surprises:
- What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip?
- What if you need medical treatment while traveling?
- What if while flying to your destination, you arrive but your bags don't?
- What if while driving to your destination, you are involved in a traffic accident or are delayed due to one?
- What if weather prevents you from starting your trip or forces you to leave early?
Travel Guard's All Seasons Travel Plan can provide coverage for you and your vacation investment when the unexpected occurs.
Did you know?
The plan could provide coverage if:
- Someone in your family suffers an illness or injury, even if they aren't scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can't travel, or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses a job
- Weather prevents you from leaving home or from reaching your destination
- A family member passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
To include travel insurance onto your lodging reservation, call travelguard directly at 877-249-5376.
Don't let the unexpected get in the way. Travel Guard's All Seasons Travel Plan can provide coverage and assistance for you.
Travel Guard is
committed to providing products and services that will exceed
expectations. If you are not completely satisfied, you can receive a
refund of the plan cost from your lodging provider. Requests must be
submitted to your lodging provider in writing within 10 days of the
effective date of the coverage, provided it is not past the original
**Important Note about Pre-Existing Medical Conditions**
may be purchased from your lodging provider up to 30 days prior to
arrival or by final payment, whichever comes first. To qualify for
additional benefits, like the pre-existing medical condition exclusion
waiver, you must purchase travel insurance within 21 days of paying your
To view the complete description of coverage, click here.
Call Travel Guard Directly at 877-249-5376