*60 Day Cancellation Policy: When canceling 60+ days outside the cancellation window you will receive a refund minus a $75 re-booking fee and 3% credit card fees. When cancelling within the 60 day window the funds you have paid are non refundable unless we can re-book your dates. If we can rebook your dates you will receive a refund minus a $75 re-booking fee and 3% credit card fees.
*WE SUGGEST DRINKING BOTTLED WATER WHILE VISITING THE YELLOWSTONE VOLCANIC AREA. Island Park is a volcanic caldera that is 18 mileswide & 23 miles long, making it one of the largest of its kind in the world. The ground is VERY porous Lava, Basalt and Rhyolite rock. Seasonal storms and spring run off can cause high water tables which creates a higher possibility of ground water contamination & slight murkiness in the water's appearance. We ask that you are mindful of anything you dispose of, spill or drop on the ground. Please properly dispose of trash at the Fremont County Landfill, right off of Highway 20. Most if not all water wells are monitored but there are no guarantees for safe water consumption due to the fluctuations in the water table.
*Tents, RVís, and Camper Trailers are not allowed on the properties. We can find accommodations close to the cabins for these extra sleeping arrangements if needed.
*WARNING: NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF OUR CABINS
~ NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AND/OR INSIDE (UNLESS ITS A DESIGNATED PET FRIENDLY RENTAL)
$500 will be automatically deducted from your Credit Card if we discover you have pet(s) outside and/or inside the rental property unless it is designated a pet friendly cabin and is stated so on the webpage. $500 charge if the cabin smells like cigar or cigarette smoke. All of our private cabins are Non-Smoking!! If you need a smoking facility let us know in advance. Some hotels have smoking rooms. We thank you in advance for obeying our rules.
*Bring a Copy of Your Agreement: with you so your group knows what to do during your stay and at time of departure. Avoid trash fees by showing landfill attendant your paperwork.
1. When booking outside the 60 day cancellation window half of total amount is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to reservation and will be automatically charged to your credit card we have on file at that time. The same credit card will be charged that you used to get booked into the property unless you call us prior to the 60 day cancellation period to charge a different credit card.
*Please mark this date on your calendar when final payment is due so you are not surprised when we run your final payment 60 days prior to coming.
2. When booking within the 60 day cancellation window "Full Payment" is required unless other arrangements have been made with Island Park Reservations.
3. Itís possible to mail in your payment by check or money order but you will need to call us to book over the phone and a credit card will still be needed to hold until shortly after your departure.
*Accidental Rental Damage Protection is included when booking any of our properties.
The plan covers a maximum of $3,000 in accidental property damage coverage. *Subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your stay.
Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder and will be charged to your credit card.
*Pet Damage: If damage is done by your pet the cabin webpage must state that it is a pet friendly cabin for the damage to be covered. Otherwise you will personally will be responsible for the damage and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
*At time of departure property will be inspected if no damage or theft is found and/or garbage is not left behind then your credit card information will be deleted.
*Important Information: Cabins ďARE NOTĒ equipped with private toiletries like bar soap, shampoo and conditioner for the bath/showers, so bring these items with you. Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this rental agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this cabin(s) you are renting. Cabins ďAREĒ equipped with: Bedding, pillows, towels, pots & pans, dishes, toilet paper & paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, detergent for washer, propane for gas grill (FYI) These items are provided for the common 3-night stay so if you run out of anything you will need to buy more to finish out your stay.
*At Departure: Please be honest with us if anything gets broken or damaged during your stay and tell us about it so we are not surprised when we arrive to inspect and clean the cabin. Please walk around the grounds and pick up any trash and/or cigarette butts that has occurred during your stay. Prior to your departure the cabins must be left in a cleaned up manner. Guests are responsible to do your own dishes, wipe off counters and vacuum if necessary.
*Guest Must Wash Towels: (Please do not over load the washer, causes damage and sheets don't get clean or dry properly!) Save time-Please wash as many of your towels as possible the night before departure, then in the morning any towels used must also be washed. Please strip sheets and pillow cases ONLY off of the beds you have used and place on floor by washer. If you have time please start 2-sets of sheets with pillow cases washing in the washer, the last load of towels drying in the dryer before walking out the door.
*Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash: In our neck of the woods we don't have trash pick up service like the bigger cities do so it is necessary for our guests visiting the area take their own trash to the landfill. For Our Guests Convenience, garbage pick up is available for a $25 "Minimum fee/per trip. Truck load will be a "Minimum" $50 charge. otherwise,please show your rental agreement to the landfill attendant and they "WILL NOT" charge you to dump. Take all trash to the dump or additional charges will apply if your trash is left behind. If you don't have your rental agreement then the attendant "WILL CHARGE" $1 for white bags and $2 for large black bags of trash. Make sure trash is secured in vehicle or you will be fined.
LANDFILL-DUMP IS CLOSED ON WEDNSDAYS IN SUMMER AND WED. AND SUNDAYS IN SPRING-FALL & WINTER.
*Island Park Landfill: hours. 8am to 4pm
LANDFILL #208-390-1226 QUESTIONS CALL
~May 15 thru labor day closed Wed.
~ After Labor Day to May 1st closed on Sundays.
Located 1 block West off Hwy 20 on Yale/Kilgore Rd. Look for Elk Creek gas station (Phillips 66) approx. mile marker 389 traveling North /mile marker 390 traveling South on highway 20. Please take your garbage to the dump unless you are departing on the day the dump is closed make sure you take as much as you can to the dump the afternoon before you leave. If you canít take remaining garbage with you make sure it is sacked up securely and placed where animals are not going to scatter it all over. If this happens you will be charged for the clean up.
*Electrical Systems & Furniture: We ask that you not move any of the furniture during your stay. If you do; please return the furniture back to the original location or a minimum of $25 will be charged for us to move the furniture back to position. We ask that you please do not disconnect or change the wiring for any of the TV or electrical equipment. There will be a minimum of $50 charged if we have to rewire the electrical systems.
- We test all toilets prior to your arrival to ensure they are in working order.
- Sewer/septic systems are fragile and can not handle feminine hygiene items and large amounts of toilet paper. These will block the toilets.
- In the event that your party creates an overflowing toilet that you can not unplug with a plunger in the cabin, you will need to call a plumber at your own expense. If you leave the cabin with a plugged toilet, we will deduct the plumberís bill from your security deposit.
*Rental of More than One Cabin:
- If you are renting more than one cabin to accommodate your large family gathering, please to not move items from one cabin to another. This includes kitchen items and towels. A $20 an hour fee will be charged if we have to track down and switch items from one cabin to the other.
- Guests moving between the cabins will respect the neighborhood and refrain from loud noise and boisterous behavior on the roads; particularly late at night.
- Guests will keep in mind at all times that there are neighbors who treasure the peace and tranquility of this serene locale, who also value access to their driveways, and who are quick to complain if our guests create problems.
- Guests from multiple cabins will not spend the bulk of their rental time at a cabin other than the cabin in which they are sleeping. Having people from one cabin spend most of their time at another cabin unfairly burdens that cabin, creates a risk of sewer/septic backup, and creates a risk of neighbor complaints.
- Please park ALL vehicles, towing trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATVís on the cabin property.
- If you do not have enough room, please let us know and we will find an appropriate place for the extra parking.
- DO NOT park on the side of the road and DO NOT block any accesses.
*Noise & Fire Arms Ordinance:
Fremont County has a noise ordinance that is strictly enforced and shall be obeyed by 10 pm. It is against the law to discharge any fire arms in any subdivision in Fremont County. There are areas for target practice for info- Call: Island Park Forest Service: 208-558-7301 * Ashton Forest Service call: 208-652-7442
*Outdoor Fire Pits/Indoor Fireplaces: are not equipped with firewood so if possible you will need to bring some with you or you can buy a box at most gas stations or stores.
- All outside fires must be in the designated fire pit container.
- If the cabin does not have a fire pit, do NOT create one.
- Make sure that all fires are out prior to leaving the property or going inside the cabin. Do not leave the fire unattended and make sure that you have ample water to put the fire out.
- Do not use the fire pit when conditions are hazardous (windy).
- Please make sure that you check with the Island Park Ranger Station (208-558-7301) to check fire conditions.
- Please read the Open Burning Ordinance that Fremont County has in place. You will find this in each binder at the cabins. You will be financially responsible for any run away fires.
*ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATVís, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to.
NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions.
ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 10 miles per hour
NO ATV, Dirt Bike or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any cabin and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATVíS, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included. The golf course, including the golf cart paths, is OFF LIMITS to all ATVíS, dirt bike & Snowmobiles this includes the cart paths located at the golf course clubhouse. Pulling of any device in which individuals are riding in, or on, is prohibited on ALL ROADS within the Subdivisions and Resorts.
*GUESTS MUST OBEY THE RESORT & SUBDIVISION RULES OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED: These rules have been set for your safety and the safety and well being of others.
*Finders Keepers: Take a thorough inspection inside and outside of the rental property for any personal items that might get left behind. If items need to be mailed back to you there will be a minimum $25.00 charge.
*Eviction Notice: Please do not exceed the amount the cabin can legally sleep by county permit guidelines- We will do visits to the cabin during your stay to make sure you are staying within the occupancy guidelines. This is for fire code & guest safety and septic system concerns that our county has. Please obey noise ordinance, subdivision rules and cabin rules. If we get bad reports and you do not obey these terms and/or we feel damage could occur to the rental property you will be instructed to depart the property immediately. You will be given 2 hours notice to depart the property.
*SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Island Park Reservations represents privately owned vacation cabin rentals. Please honor the cabin owners' request regarding pets on the property. While service animals are welcome at many "no pets" cabins, some cabins forbid animals of any kind. Prior to the acceptance and confirmation of reservations at which service animals will be present during the stay, whether with the renter or a guest:
- Service animals require prior permission from the cabin homeowner,
- The renter shall provide proof the service animal is licensed as such; a certificate of current vaccinations, and a current veterinary travel/boarding certificate of health.
- In the event that the cabin is listed as "hypoallergenic", then the renter shall be responsible for additional cleaning charge to restore the cabin to the hypoallergenic state upon their departure, leaving the cabin in the same hypoallergenic condition as in their arrival,
- The renter shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by the service animal to the cabin rented.
- The renter of the cabin shall be responsible for violations of the service animal policy and shall be subject to fees and damages, including forfeiture of all monies paid, additional $500 cleaning charge, immediate eviction from the rented cabin, and other remedies necessary under the law to restore the cabin owner and Island Park Reservations to the position equal to prior to the rental.
** Be Aware Water Levels:
WATERFRONT CABINS & BOATS-WET BIKES
Island Park Reservoir water levels start going down usually mid august but is NOT uncommon to see levels declining anytime in early-mid July. Waterlevels can also depend on how much snow we have received the previous winter. The reservoir is used for farming in the lower elevations. Please be aware of water levels when renting a cabin with a private dock or waterfront subdivision if water sports is why you chose the property you are renting. We do not issue refunds for water levels being low as this is out of our control. You can still bring your water toys as there are many lakes and rivers in and around the Island Park and Yellowstone areas. Water levels typically do not decline like in other areas like Island Park Reservoir does.
*Boat Docks & Shared Launches-Marina's Waiver
~You Agree To These Waivers At The Time Of Booking Our Cabins~
- All children under the age of 18 will wear life vests.
- All children under the age of 18 will be accompanied by an adult.
- No running or horse play on or around the dock.
- No food or beverage allowed on the dock; do not litter in the water.
- Dock will be left in same condition at departure, as it was upon arrival.
- Shared marinaís and launches: Please be courteous & respect others property.
- Look around and pick up any trash you may see-help us keep our properties clean for all to enjoy.
*Hot Tub Waiver: (This only applies if you rent a cabin with a hot tub)
- Hot tubs are clean and ready for your use before your arrival. Please call us immediately when you arrive if the hot tub needs attention. Please make sure to call us during your stay if hot tub needs to be serviced. We want you to have a great stay and want to accommodate you as best we can.
- Proceed with caution: Winter months can be extremely careful because snow and ice could be around hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. Be very alert at all times when children are in and around the hot tub. Pregnant women and/or those under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk. No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub. Children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
- Hot tubs seat 6 guests: No more than this number of guests are allowed at any one time. Please no over loading with lots of children. Hot tub will almost for sure need to be drained because of the yellow color that usually appears. Splashing and water absorption with swim suits will cause water levels get to low and water can no longer flow into the filter area and damage will occur to the hot tub motors which can be very expensive for our guests to repair.
- Rinse off before entry and shower after using the hot tub so hot tub will stay clean and so will you. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash or other chemical reactions. To use the hot tub you do so at your own risk.
- Hot tub condition to be left in the same manner as it was found upon entry of the cabin. If hot tub needs to be drained, cleaned and refilled after your stay there will be a $100 charge to your credit card to get it ready for our next guests. Larger groups might want to plan on just paying this fee anyway when getting booked in unless they want to stress the whole time they are on vacation. The truth is kids love water and would live in water around the clock if we would let them. We mean this in the nicest way.
- We can not control the weather and the storm systems. Our temperatures range from 35 degrees to 80 degrees in the summer and 30 degrees below zero and 40 degrees in the winter.
- We try to keep the driveways plowed and decks shoveled before each renter, but sometimes the storms do surprise us.
- Fremont County plows Hwy 20 first and then the side county roads.
- Each subdivision has a private snow removal company on contract and they will plow the roads per their contract with the homeowners.
- None of the cabins have air-conditioners. Ceiling fans and windows open at night will help cool the cabins down during the day in the summer.
*Rights Reserved -Adjustments: Island Park Reservations reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations without legal or monetary ramifications to Island Park Reservations.
- We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, Satellite TV black outs, appliance malfunctions, and the like; and in no event will we issue a refund for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve.
- We maintain our cabins in the best possible operating condition and if a problem should occur we will make every effort to rectify the situation and if necessary, move you to a comparable home.
- If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund.
- We do not generally issue refunds for cleaning fees. Please report any problem with the cleaning immediately and we will send someone to inspect and if necessary correct any deficiencies. Under no circumstances will we issue any cleaning fee refund if we do not have an opportunity to inspect.
- Guests acknowledge that there will be no refund for early check out, delayed check in, health or family emergencies, weather conditions, inconvenience or dissatisfaction.
- In the event the guest is dissatisfied, our sole responsibility will be to correct the problem as soon as practically possible, or to offer to move guests to a comparable accommodation (if one is available), at the sole discretion of Island Park Reservations.
*The Property Manager or Owner will not be responsible: for the damage to the Renters personal property while occupying the property. I have read this agreement and understand itís a legal document and I/we bare responsibility for consulting with legal counsel where not understood.
*EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS:
Power Outage.....................208.652.7431 or 800.887.8442
Island Park Medical Clinic.............................208.558.7766
Trail Grooming Report..................................208.624.7266
Island Park Reservations..............................208.558.9675